Read this before you begin. When using appliances, safety precautions should always be followed to reduce risk of injury. Use with care according to the instructions, and use only as intended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The opening of the mug must be between 2.75 inches (7cm) and 3.75 inches (9.5cm). Choose a mug with a wider base for more stability.
- Do not use the product with sharp utensils as this can damage the silicone parts. For this reason, do not store the metal coffee Filter loose inside the silicone Cup.
- Do not use the product if you feel there is damage or malfunction.
- Ensure the product is fully and properly assembled before each use.
- Use extreme caution around hot liquids. Use the product on a flat surface.
- Do not place the product on hot surfaces. Do not use in the microwave.
- Do not fill the product above the "MAX FILL" line inside the Brewing Cup.
- When securing the Filter Cap, grasp the Grip Ring for stability. Ensure that the Filter Cap is evenly secured and closing markers align, before setting the product onto the mug. If the closing markers will not line up, check that the metal Bowl is properly assembled into the Filter Cap.
- Do not press on any part of the product aside from the Palm Cap, as intended according to the instructions.
- Do not grasp the flexible silicone Cup when it contains hot liquid.
- When setting the product onto the mug, do not place hands in the way of the Filter and the coffee stream that will flow out from the Filter.
- During the pressing step, only press gently and straight downward. Do not press hard. Do not continue to press if you do not feel air pressure releasing. If you suspect there is a clog, let the product cool down before cleaning.
- Avoid touching the metal part after brewing, as it can be hot.
- When storing the Palmpress, do not fully close the Filter Cap in order to avoid unnecessary compression of the Cup.