palmpress is a personal craft coffee press
for hot & cold brew
Press play and watch us Palmpress
Hot coffee: Add 200° or off-boil water. Use filtered water for a cleaner taste.
Iced coffee: Make hot coffee with less water, and press over a cup of ice.
Cold brew: Use room-temperature water and let brew overnight.
FREE shipping/RETURN within usa
Slow Saturdays | Miami
handcrafted coffee | coffee does not contact plastic | entirely reusable | nice & compact
- Each press makes a delicious 8oz cup (or make a larger cup by brewing concentrated coffee, then diluting)
- Immersion brewing for even extraction of coffee grounds
- Fully customize taste and strength: adjust coffee type, coffee-water ratio, water temperature, or brew time
non toxic & entirely reusable
- Stainless steel inner plate and reusable filter
- LFGB-approved silicone brewing cup
- BPA-free and phthalate-free plastic outer shell (coffee does not contact plastic)
NICE & COMPACT
- Height: 2.3" collapsed; 4.9" expanded
- Diameter: 4.4"
a quick note
Thank you so much for previewing the Palmpress.
The idea started as a way to improve my coffee ritual, but it turned into a drive to learn about people - people as everyday coffee drinkers, people as humans looking to feel connected to experiences. I learned that good coffee is sometimes as much about the break you give yourself, or the memory of a city where you bought the beans, as it is about the quality of ingredients and brewing technique. I'm proud that Palmpress can play a part in giving you that moment. It's a reminder to really taste your coffee, to not miss good things.
I love brewing coffee with Palmpress and I can't wait for you to try it. If you have any questions, send me a note at [email protected]
Yours in coffee,
Jessica Do Tully, Palmpress Creator